Flexible New Home Options
Pycon has a wide range of house plans to suit a variety of blocks and living situations.
So whether you are looking for a five bedroom acreage property or a three bedroom retirement home for a narrow block, we have you covered.
We also offer you the flexibility to change plans to suit you or the lay of your land.
Or bring your own custom plans to us for a comprehensive and competitive quote.
Love My New Home
Gary spent thirty years in the building industry.
So when it came to building his perfect retirement home he knew he wanted a local builder renowned for quality and integrity.
He and his wife Judi meticulously planned their new home design before searching for the ideal builder to deliver their vision.
Learn more about Gary and Judi’s experience with Pycon and why they would recommend you seriously consider working with us.
Stunning Home Designs
Sure we’re proud… we build stunning homes. But don’t take our word for it. Here are just some of the awards our homes have won in recent years:
- 2016 (MBA) – Winner Best Exhibition Home $400,001 – $450,000
- 2015 (HIA) – Best Custom Built Home $600,000 to $1Mil
- 2015 (MBA) – Kitchen of the Year under $35,000
- 2015 (MBA) – Medium Density (3-5 dwellings)
- 2015 – Greater Port Macquarie Business Awards – Building, Trade Services & Suppliers
- 2013 (HIA) – Townhouse/Villa Development of the Year (Over 6 Dwellings)
- 2013 (HIA) – Display Home of the Year $350,000-$450,000
- 2013 (HIA) – Display Home of the Year up to $250,000
- 2012 (MBA) – Display Homes under $250,000
- 2012 (MBA) – Medium Density (Over 5 Dwellings)
- 2011 (HIA) – Residential Lifestyle Development of the year
Quality Assured Homes
Every new home by Pycon is filled and finished with high quality luxury fixtures, fittings and features. But Pycon is also committed to quality which extends beyond surface appearances.
We incorporate “unseen” inclusions designed to offer real value to our customers. These include termite protected slabs and frames (to protect your biggest asset) to LED lighting (for ongoing energy efficiency) and a three coat paint system to withstand wear and tear.
And our commitment to quality also extends to our processes, communication and customer service.
We pride ourselves on personalised service during the contract and building phases as well as our rigorous quality control throughout the construction of your new home. Pycon is committed to delivering both a quality product and experience.
We work with trusted and proven local trades and suppliers. This ensures not only the best value product but also ongoing, local maintenance, warranty and service once you move in.